Moved to Wordpress

This blog has moved to Wordpress. GOTO the new blog now.

There will be no new updates here. Most of the posts have also been expanded.

2008/02/23

Pointless Programming

Pointless Programming is about high-level languages like Python and Scheme, that allow a programmer to forget about low-level details and focus on the problem at hand. I plan to have a large set of programming resources as I slowly translate my notes to a more publishable form.

The second meaning behind Pointless Programming has to do with my research into Artificial Intelligence. Most people would say that it is pointless and indeed I do not expect to create a living being in the computer any time soon. However AI research is far from pointless, as it forces you to tackle hard problems and come up with novel ways to solve them. The fruits of AI programming are many and varied, though seldom consist of intelligent bits.

If you would like to contact me you can e-mail me. Or leave a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment