Moved to Wordpress

This blog has moved to Wordpress. GOTO the new blog now.

There will be no new updates here. Most of the posts have also been expanded.

2011/02/20

Moving to Wordpress!

I've been migrating my content over to a Wordpress blog over the last few weeks. I could have automated the task but I wanted to make sure that switching was a good option, so I did it all by hand.

Overall I'm impressed with Wordpress and I will definitely be switching. However there are some nice things that one gives up by switching to a Wordpress hosted Wordpress blog, like Google Analytics or anything else that requires Javascript.

Living without Javascript kind of sucks, but as a whole Wordpress seems to be a better platform for managing my blog content. On the bright side I've read of success installing Wordpress on a Sourceforge account as well, so that may be an option to take back some control.

Go to the new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment